Sunday, June 08, 2008

the death of "three on thursday"...

Hi folks. Obviously, this well-intentioned feature of my blog has not worked out the way I want it to. Number one, I'm finding it increasingly more difficult to come up with "top 3" categories every week (I mean, c'mon, my best topic--top movies--was used up in week one!). Number two, despite my annoyingly organized mind, those skills aren't transferring to the keyboard. It's too easy to miss a regular posting for whatever reason (even legitimate ones, like my car dying and having to work on it this week...) and, therefore, miss the whole point anyway.

So, at least for now, no more "Three on Thursday" posts. However, if you have any keen ideas for future categories, let me have 'em. I'm not at all opposed to doing one every once in a while.

From here on out, please expect far more random posts (both in timeliness and subject matter) and also a move toward more serious subject matter, as you'll see within the next 24 hours.

Thanks for reading...

No comments: